Knox Community College is committed to Tertiary Education Programmes which:
- Are in accordance with the principles of life-long learning;
- Satisfy the needs of an ever-changing market-place;
- Cultivate multi-facetted, multi-disciplined, multi-skilled and responsible citizens, who bring spiritual and social awareness to their roles in society
Knox Community College, through its leadership will continue to meet the nation’s needs in education, employment and scholarship by being:
- An institution of The United Church in Jamaica and the Cayman Islands, nationally and internationally recognized for its educational excellence and its commitment to learning.
- The Educational institution of choice:
- For those who seek academic advancement leading to undergraduate degrees and professional careers.
- For those who need skills training for the workforce.
- For those who seek to upgrade their skills to enhance preparedness for economic opportunities.
- For those who seek life –long learning opportunities to enhance their quality of life.
We are the premier multi-disciplinary tertiary educational institution in Central Jamaica with campuses in May Pen, Mandeville, Cobbla and Spalding. Located as we are on the borders of Clarendon and Manchester, we are at the crossroads of life in these two parishes as well as St Elizabeth and the southern section of Trelawny and St. Ann.
In its fortieth year, Knox Community College is a part of a family of schools serving all age groups and promoting lifelong learning. We remain on the cutting edge of the educational evolution and honour our In its fortieth year, Knox Community College is a part of a family of schools serving all age groups and promoting lifelong learning. We remain on the cutting edge of the educational evolution and honour our founders, Rev’d Dr. Lewis Davidson and Mr David Bent, both of whom were true visionaries when they acquired the first plot of ground in Spalding sixty seven years ago.